Our company does not collect your personal data except if it's otherwise specified on a product we created.
Either way we won't collect personal data you didn't explicitly allowed us to use during a formal registration procedure.
(1) On which basis do we collect your data?
- We retrieve the data you transmit to us in order to respect our part of the contract when you subscribe to one of our offers.
- We retrieve automatically transmitted data in order to make the technical services you request from our company work as well as possible.
(2) How do we obtain your consent?
(3) What kind of data collection am I consenting to?
- Collection of technical data allowing the operation of the application
- Operations intended to respect a contract when you subscribe to one of our offers
(including: providing the service to you, allowing you to opt out, assisting you in using the service, etc.).
- Commercial operations (sending emails, promotional offers, etc.) when you give your explicit consent.
(4) Information about my consent
- Our company Hyugen is based in France and can be contacted with the gmail address "hyugen.ai". In firstname.lastname@example.org, replace "user" with "hyugen.ai"
- Out activities aim at providing recommendations for skin conditions
- These recommendations can be provided by algorithms,
this process, when it is the result of an algorithm, can be assimilated to an automated decision making
- The results you get have no impact on the services we provide to you
- The results you obtain are not shared with other individuals or entities
- Results you get are not a medical diagnosis, they are recommendations
- These recommendations only aim at convincing you to act if it is recommended, but never at detering you from seeking for a medical advice if required
- You may revoke the consent you have provided to us at any time by requesting the deletion of your account
- Questions concerning the processing of your data should be addressed to the gmail address indicated above or in the contact section.
(5) What data do we recover?
- The emails, surnames, first names and ages that you provide to us or that are provided
to us by an external operator who has obtained your consent (example: login with the Google service).
- The password that you provide us, in an encrypted way
- The dates of the operations you perform on our website (registrations, login, use of the application etc.).
- Informations required to process the payment of offers (we do not save credit card numbers)
- The images you send to us as part of the Premium offer with an explicit agreement for each image, and only those transmitted in this context
- Information relating to each use of the application, with the sole aim of providing you with better and more efficient services:
- The algorithm used
Results coming from the algorithm
- Duration of algorithm analysis
- Device used and derived information
- Web browser used and related information
- Your IP or an encrypted derivative of your IP, in order to provide a service of equal quality for all and to identify the validity of the operations you perform
- In the case of a login from an external account, an identifier associated with this external account (example: Login with Google)